Request a free work/life training for your school, unit, department, or affinity group. Trainings are provided by our Employee Assistance Program provider SupportLinc.
- Trainings are 45-50 minutes and can be virtual or in person.
- Each group is allotted two free trainings per fiscal year (Oct-Sept), as bank of available hours allows.
- View current trainings.
- Fill out a training request.
- Requests are to be made a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- Once your request has been received, you will be contacted to confirm receipt and your request will be submitted to SupportLinc.
- You will be notified once a facilitator has been identified. You will be able to speak with the facilitator before the training to discuss any specific needs for your group.