Cariloop is a caregiver support benefit that offers personalized, concierge-style resources and support via licensed and certified Care Coaches. Benefits-eligible faculty and staff can use this service to save time and simplify their caregiving responsibilities for themselves and their family members. These resources cover a wide range of needs such as childcare, mental and physical health, finding assisted living, end of life planning, domestic violence, and more. Learn more here.
Care Coaches can support you with:
- Vetting and researching eldercare options (AL facilities, memory care, etc).
- Mental health resources for children and adults.
- Researching child care providers (day care facilities, nannies).
- Finding the right care providers (specialist, doctors, etc).
- Understanding new/ongoing diagnosis specific information.
- Retirement planning, Medicare, CHIP, VA.
- Planning for the future with financial and legal documents.
Services & Resources
While Cariloop has a vast range of assistance they can provide, below you may find information on common areas of support.
- Childcare support
- Mental health support
- Senior adult care support
- Expanding family support
- Medicare support
- Veteran support
How to Access
- Visit the Cariloop landing page here.
- If this is your first time, select "Connect with a Care Coach".
- This will then take you to the "Member Portal".
- Next, fill out the empty fields with your information. Please note, eligibility is determined by your Northwestern email address so ensure you enter your northwestern.edu work email.
- You have now completed registration and may create a case.
- There is no limit on the number of cases you may create.
- You may create cases for yourself, children, senior/adults, or other loved ones.