Skip to main content

1042-S Form Information

Form 1042-S is created for anyone considered a nonresident alien for US tax purposes who received payments from the University for fellowship/scholarship, independent contracted services, or royalties as well as anyone with a benefit under a tax treaty with their resident country.

All 1042-S forms will be sent to the local address for any active employees or students and to the foreign address for anyone who has since left the University.

Name changes and discrepancies 

Information included on 1042-S

For more detail about the information contained on your 1042-S, contact your tax advisor or see the 1042-S Instructions.

Mailing of 1042-S

1042-S Reprints