- Total Child Preschool offers eligible Northwestern faculty, staff and students a 10% discount and priority enrollment to newly admitted students in their 2 year old - kindergarten programming.
- For admissions information, and to schedule a visit to the school, Please contact Lisa Kampwirth, Director, at https://totalchild.org or via email at email@example.com.
Total Child Preschool
About the Center
- Total Child Preschool is a quality, affordable play-based early childhood education in an environment that reflects the commitment to embrace and respect economic, cultural, and religious diversity as a positive value to be nurtured in our children, our community, and our world.
- School opens at 7:30 a.m. and closes at 5:30 p.m. daily year round.
- Total Child Preschool believes that children learn best through engaging hands-on activities and extended periods of purposeful play.
- At Total Child Preschool, children are exposed to academic concepts as they learn playfully with engaging activities, hands on manipulatives, and games. Equally important, we work on building social skills, self-regulation skills, problem solving skills, encouraging curiosity and a love of learning, and fostering empathy, kindness, and friendships.
- NAEYC accredited and Gold Star of Quality rated programming for children ages 2-kindergarten.
For Northwestern families
Northwestern University Office of Human Resources does not endorse or recommend any particular school or childcare center, and encourages all parents to carefully evaluate any provider they are considering to care for their child.