Skip to main content

Spending and Saving Accounts

Northwestern employees can establish the following accounts to reimburse certain expenses:

Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)

Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)

How to enroll

Questions on how to activate your PayFlex Card? Review the answers to some FAQs. The Northwestern University employer code at PayFlex is 100398.

*Must be considered an employee of the University to participate.